NEW CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION
Home inspectors at Akamai Structural Inspector LLC review newly constructed properties for compliance with the minimum standards for workmanship, quality and product performance by licensed contractors. Keeping ‘Nevada Performance Guidelines’ in mind, we inspect newly constructed buildings with a higher degree of standards than a regular home inspection. The Nevada Contractors Board is reasonably specific about the quality of the finished product that the consumer receives, and our new construction inspection in Las Vegas helps you hold them to those standards.
At Akamai, our goal is to ensure that the new homeowner gets a home that meets the minimum standards of quality that they deserve.
SOME COMMON FINDINGS
- Broken or damaged roof trusses
- Imperfections in walls or ceilings
- Attic insulation amiss
- Flaws or imperfections in paint
- Flaws in grout lines
- Flawed or improper caulking
- Warped or misaligned cabinetry
- Flashing joints visible through drywall finish
- Improper clearances on doors
- Missing or improperly installed Low-e coating in windows
- Electrical outlet or fixture malfunctions
- Plumbing fixture lines reversed
- Leaking plumbing lines or drains
- Garage doors amiss
- Settling or heaving of block walkways or driveways
Find these common issues before you close on your new construction home or before your builder warranty expires and they become YOUR headache and money pit
Certified & Experienced Inspectors
It’s always best to hire only an experienced and knowledgeable inspector in Las Vegas who is known for his work. This is where you can trust Akamai, because we have only the best inspectors with us! We are InterNACHI certified, and each inspector with us is regularly trained in order to stay up to date with the latest developments in the inspection industry.
Give us a call TODAY for the most professional and reliable new construction inspection in Las Vegas!